Coronavirus - new guidelines regarding appointments in our surgery.
If you have symptoms of new continuous cough or temperature of 37.8 C or higher, or if you had contact with a person potentially infected with coronavirus (COVID-19), please DO NOT MAKE ANY APPOINTMENT at our surgery, DO NOT COME to our surgery and self-isolate at home for 7 days or book your test. If your symptoms are serious please visit 111.nhs.uk or call NHS 111 (if the website access is not possible). If you live with others and you are the first in the household to have symptoms of coronavirus, then you must stay at home for 7 days, but all other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days.
IMPORTANT - withholding this information is a serious offence and can be prosecuted by PHE (Public Health England).
This is an official guidance of the NHS England and PHE.
We kindly ask you to come to your consultation alone (only one guardian with a child patient). It can help minimise the risk of spreading possible infections.
Try our doctor consultations via Skype.
Update from 15.06.2020
We are still open. However, due to the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak we would like to offer doctor consultations via Skype.
We have also introduced new measures to keep visitors, patients, and staff safe. ALL THE STAFF, PATIENTS AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ENTERING OUR SURGERIES NEED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING.
The latest guidance:
- stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble) when outside your home
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- if you can, wear something that covers your nose and mouth when it's hard to stay away from people, such as in shops or on public transport