Cardiologist, working in NHS. Registered as a Specialist in the General Medical Council UK. Available at the London Surgery.
I graduated from the Medical Academy in Gdansk, Poland. I’m a Physician Specialist (from 1996) as well as Cardiology Specialist with a PhD title (both gained in 2000). In Poland I worked for many years at the Teaching Hospital in Gdansk and later as a leading Consultantat at the Cardiology Ward in Trojmiasto.
My extensive professional experience involves work in both hospital and an outpatient department, especially within heart problems diagnosis and treatment (heart defects, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathy, circulatory failure and heart elecrostimulation). Outside the NHS work I also provided consultations in a private practice.
Scope of treatment
- Consultations for patients with symptoms of chest pain, palpitations, shortness of breath and other symptoms indicating cardiac problems
- Advice in diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, circulatory failure
- Advice in diagnosis and treatment of hypertension
- ECG with description
- Interpretation of the medical tests’ results and hospital discharge summary both in Polish and English
- Consultation - £90
- Consultation + ECG with description - £120
- Follow-up visit - £60
- Echocardiography - £140