Dr. Hanna Siemczyk - Dzwoniarkiewicz graduated from the Medical Academy in Bialystok, Poland in 1985 and started to work in the 10th Teaching Military Hospital in Bydgoszcz. She is a Dermatologist Specialist and also specialised in STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). In 2000-2004 she worked in the Teaching Military Hospital. During this period she also worked in private dermatology outpatient departments and was involved with aesthetic medicine as well. Currently Dr. Siemczyk – Dzwoniarkiewicz works as a Dermatologist in the ARGO Primary Care Consortium in Nuneaton and twice a week at the Teaching Hospital in Coventry.
She takes part in various conferences and trainings to improve and update her qualifications. She is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists.
Dr. Siemczyk – Dzwoniarkiewicz enjoys working as a dermatologist and it gives her a great satisfaction to be able to help a patient. She always tries to understand her patient’s dermatological problem as she’s aware that skin treatment is very demanding. She is mainly interested in: dermatology, cosmetology, aesthetic medicine, literature, music, active recreation, walking, travelling.
Scope of treatment
- Consultation and treatment in adults
- Dermoscopy - assessment of pigmented naevus and vascular marks
- Warts and MC (molluscum contagiosum) freezing with liquid nitrogen (in Coventry available on the first Sunday of the month)
- Freezing of: superficial skin cancer, actinic keratosis (AK) and premalignant skin lesions (in Coventry available on the first Sunday of the month)
- Acne, rosacea
- Eczema and other allergic diseases
- Mycosis (fungal infections)
- Androgenic alopecia, alopecia areata (TCA injections)
- Venereology (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Electro coagulation (lignocaine, Emla cream anaesthetic)
- Viral warts
- Seborrheic warts
- Small blood vessels
- Spider angioma
- Consultation - examination and prescription - £70
- Dermoscopy - assessment of pigmented naevus (included in the price of the consultation) - £0
- Warts and MC (molluscum contagiosum) freezing with liquid nitrogen (plus the price of the consultation) - £50
- Freezing of: superficial skin cancer, actinic keratosis (AK) and premalignant skin lesions - £50