Dr. Tatiana Bezuglowa graduated from the Medical University in Kiev, Ukraine in 1984 and started to work at the Acute Hospital in Kiev. She is a Dermatology Specialist and also specialised in STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). From 1992 she started to work as a Dermatologist in the Teaching Hospital in Kiev.
In the late 90’s to early 2000 she worked as a Dermatologist at the clinic in the town of Misurata, Libya. In 2005-2011 she worked in the Dermatology/ Cosmetology Clinic-SA in Kiev, Ukraine. From 2011 Ms Bezuglowa works as a Dermatologist at the Teaching Hospital in Coventry. She takes part in various conferences and trainings to improve and update her qualifications and she is a member of the Royal Society of Medicine, London.
Ms Bezuglowa enjoys working as a dermatologist and it gives her a great satisfaction to be able to help a patient. She is hardworking, punctual and treats all the patients responsibly. She can communicate with patients in: Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, English and partly in Arabic. She is mainly interested in: dermatology, cosmetology, literature, music, active recreation, walking, travelling.
Scope of treatment
- Consultation and treatment in adults
- Assessment of naevi and vascular marks
- Acne, rosacea
- Eczema and other allergic diseases
- Mycosis (fungal infections)
- Androgenic alopecia, alopecia areata (TCA injections)
- Venereology (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Viral warts
- Seborrheic warts
- Keloid (TCA injections)
Treatments with TCA
- Discoloration and uneven pigmentation
- Acne scars, post-traumatic scars
- Skype consultation - £50
- Consultation - examination and prescription - £70
- Dermoscopy - assessment of pigmented naevus (included in the price of the consultation) - £0
- Repeat prescription (without consultation - at doctor's discretion) - £40