ENT Surgeon, working in NHS. Registered as a Specialist in The General Medical Council. Available in both surgeries in London and Coventry.
I graduated from the Medical Academy in Katowice, Poland in 1995. My specialty training in ENT was completed at the Teaching Hospital in Katowice, Poland. My professional experience includes work in a hospital as well as in an outpatient department. I constantly participate in numerous courses in the field of ENT surgery as well as in the general ENT knowledge.
Since 2005 I’ve been living and working in England. I hold an independent position at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital in Worcester. Apart from my regular duties arising from the hospital work (such as: surgical procedures, work on the ward and in the outpatient department) I’m also involved in the medical students’ training as well as in organization and conducting regular ENT courses for junior doctors. I’m a member of the group of doctors involved in diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from head and neck malignancies (e.g. tumours of: nose, sinuses, glands, throat, larynx and thyroid). I also have experience in vertigo diagnosis and treatment. My hospital practice covers treatment of adults and children.
Scope of treatment
Due to coronavirus infection risk, we don't perform endoscopic examinations until further notice.
Diagnosis and treatment as well as evaluation and qualification for surgery:
- Adenoid and tonsils
- Nasal septum
- Middle ear (hearing loss in children, chronic otitis media)
- Chronic sinusitis
- Changes in vocal cords and larynx
- Salivary glands
- Neck lumps and thyroid swelling
- Other head and neck problems
- Hearing test (for children over 6 years of age and for adults)
- Recurring nosebleeds treatment - chemical cautery
- Skype consultation - £75
- Consultation - £90
- Consultation with hearing test - £120
- Consultation with endoscopic examination - £140
- Follow-up visit (within 30 days) - £60
- Hearing test (for children over 6 years of age and for adults) - £50
- Consultation with ear cleaning - £110
- Consultation with nasal cautery - £110
- Consultation with tympanometry - £120
- Consultation with hearing test and tympanometry - £140
- Medical report (after consultation), from - £100
- Repeat prescription (without consultation - at doctor's discretion) - £40