Dr Dabek began his professional career in 1980 in the Obstetric and Woman’s Health Institute in Lublin, Poland, where he completed his training and gained a PhD title.
In 1990 he went to Africa. For the first two years he worked in two hospitals in Northern Zambia as a Gynaecology and Obstetrics consultant, then moved to Botswana, where he worked as a specialist in Marina Referral Hospital in Gabron. Also in Gabron, as a Team Leader of “Safemotherhood” (a programme sponsored by UNICEF), he trained doctors and nurses in perinatal complications.
In 1996 he returned to Poland. He worked for the family medicine department at Medical Academy in Lublin as well as for the Fertility Clinic. He also gained professional experience in Caithness General Hospital, Scotland and Blackpool Victoria Hospital, England.
He lived in Spain between 2008 and 2012. He organised and managed the Surgical Gynaecology Department in La Real Fundaccion Hospital de la Reina in Ponferrada, the Province of Castilla Leon (which was founded in 1942 by Catholic kings to aid pilgrims walking to Santiago de Compostela).
Since January 2015 he has been working in UK hospitals.
He is a member of The Royal College and Collegio de Medicos de Espana.
Scope of treatment
- Gynaecological problems diagnosis and treatment
- Pregnancy care service
- Hormonal disorders diagnosis and treatment
- Contraceptive guidance
- Cervical diseases diagnosis and treatment
- Ultrasound diagnosis in obstetrics and gynaecology using Voluson 730 EXPERT BT 08 and SonoAce R7
- Assessment of uterus shape and fallopian tubes patency using ExEmFoam
- A new cervical screening test, according to the latest standards (HPV test)
- Appointment - consultation, gynaecological examination and prescription - £70
- Consultation with ultrasound scan and HPV DNA test (+cervical smear test*) - £190
- Consultation with ultrasound scan - £110
- Consultation with ultrasound scan, HPV DNA test and cervical smear test - £230
- Consultation with a 'Genetic ultrasound', NT scan (performed between 11th and 14th week of pregnancy) - £120
- HPV DNA test - sample and results (+cervical smear test*) - £80
- Consultation with HPV DNA test - sample and results (+cervical smear test*) - £120
- HPV DNA test and cervical smear test - sample and results - £120
- Consultation with HPV DNA test and cervical smear test - sample and results - £160
- IUCD removal with examination or ultrasound - £160
- Assessment of uterus shape and fallopian tubes patency using ExEmFoam - £300
- * Cervical smear test performed ONLY in case of positive HPV DNA results -
- Ovulation cycle monitoring (first consultation) - £90
- Ovulation cycle monitoring (another consultation) - £50