Dr Kujawa graduated from Medical Academy in Bydgoszcz, Poland in 1996. In 2002 she finished her training as a general doctor (internal medicine) and started her work in Poland. From 2011 she’s been working in Polish surgeries in the UK as a general doctor. She is appreciated for her professional approach and also for her friendliness towards every patient.
Dr Kujawa is available in Coventry, every Thursday between 11:30 am and 3:00 pm.
Scope of treatment
- General medical care and medical advice for adults and children (above 6 months of age)
- Diagnostics and treatment
- Medical examination form D4
- Sick notes
- Consultation - £80
- Follow-up consultation (within 7 days, irrespective of the treatment length) - £50
- Repeat prescription (without consultation - at doctor's discretion) - £40