Dr Kujawa graduated from Medical Academy in Bydgoszcz, Poland in 1996. In 2002 she finished her training as a general doctor (internal medicine) and started her work in Poland. From 2011 she’s been working in Polish surgeries in the UK as a general doctor. She is appreciated for her professional approach and also for her friendliness towards every patient.
Since 2014 Dr Kujawa has been gaining experience as an aesthetic medicine doctor. She follows the latest trends in cosmetic medicine and constantly expands her knowledge by participating in numerous courses and symposia.
She offers aesthetic medicine treatments in our surgery in Coventry.
Scope of treatment
- General medical care and medical advice for adults and children
- Diagnostics and treatment
- Medical examination form D4
- Sick notes
- Botox treatment
- Hyaluronic acid treatment for face, neck, cleavage and hands
- Lips augmentation and modelling, wrinkle fillers – crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, wrinkles around mouth, marionette lines, bridge of the nose correction, chin, cheeks, face volume and shape enhancement, jaw line correction, 8-point lifting (Please note I DO NOT use hyaluronic acid to fill ‘tear through’ area)
- PRP treatment (vampire lifting) – face, neck, eye area, tear through, undereye bags, hands, scalp and other
- PDO threads – revitalising (mono), lifting and tightening (screw) and lifting with hooks (COG,3D/4D) for face, neck, cleavage and hands
- Needle mesotherapy - face, neck and body
- You can find more information about available procedures in aesthetic medicine here
- You can find aesthetic medicine procedures’ price list here
- Consultation - £70
- Follow-up visit - £40
- D4 medical form for drivers - £120