Dr. Robert Wojciechowski is a Psychiatrist, registered in the General Medical Council as a Specialist since 2006. Available in both surgeries in London and Coventry.
I graduated from the Silesian Medical Academy in Zabrze, Poland in 1993 and finished my postgraduate training in Adult Psychiatry in 2006. I attended various additional trainings and courses. The most valuable between them were: The course of Basic Psychotherapeutic Skills in CMUJ Krakow, Poland (one year long) and the course of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy in Warsaw, Poland (three years long).
My extensive professional experience includes working both in a hospital and an outpatient department. Back in Poland I worked as a manager of Psychiatric Outpatient Department (Neurosis and Addictions treatment) and run a private practice. I also worked as a Court Medical Expert Witness in Adult Psychiatry and Addiction in Poland in the period between 1999 and 2006.
I have vast experience in the treatment of mental disorders and diseases, neuroses and addictions. I run diagnostics and treatment using psychotherapeutic methods as well as pharmacology. In 2006 I moved to UK in order to continue my professional development.
I worked as a full time Specialty Doctor for the Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust since 2008 to 2017. I terminated my post due to responsibilities as a Consultant Psychiatrist and a Responsible Officer in Poland Medical Practice in Coventry and Greenford. I'm also responsible for annual appraisals of the doctors working in our surgeries.
Currently I still take part in NHS medical trainings - Continuing Professional Development. I am a member of Royal College of Psychiatrist since 2013.
Confidentiality: Patient data protection is the same as in other areas of medicine. Medical records are securely stored and access to unauthorised persons is confined. No information is given out to the third party including the immediate family, without a patient’s consent. Information is not provided either by phone or on a written or personal request.
Scope of treatment
Mental state assessment, pharmacotherapy, counselling, education, psychotherapy:
• Psychological problems in adults
• Mood disorders, grief, depression
• Neurosis (anxiety, panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorders)
• Mental exhaustion, loss of energy, tiredness
• Personality problem
• Sleep disorders
• Acute and chronic stress
• Problems in the family system
• Co-dependency (help for people who live with an addicted person)
• Eating disorders: anorexia and bulimia, obesity
- Skype consultation (up to 60 min.) - £100
- Skype consultation (up to 30 min.) - £50
- Diagnostic consultation (up to 60 minutes) - £120
- Follow-up consultation – (up to 30 min.) - £70
- Follow-up consultation – (up to 60min.) - £120
- Letter (short summary of the treatment) - £40
- Report / comprehensive letter (price calculated by either one hour work or one page of the report) - £50-100
- Repeat prescription (without consultation - at doctor's discretion) - £40