Aneta Sieradzka, MBPsS, graduated from London South Bank University. She gained her professional experience and qualifications both in Poland and England. She expanded her qualifications by participating in numerous courses. Ms Sieradzka works with the patients using CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), integrative therapy, body psychotherapy, relaxation and breathing techniques, as well as her knowledge of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). She has been registered as a Chartered Member (GBC) at the British Psychologist Society (no 496224). She acquired her experience in a private practice and whilst working as a school psychologist.
Currently she's studying Psychological Therapies and Interventions with a focus on Counseling at Middlesex University in London.
Scope of treatment
- Individual therapy for adults and children
- Couple therapy
- Development of self-awareness, building your personality and self-esteem, supporting personal development, self-acceptance
- Marital crises, learning the language of communication in the family and partnership
- Support and counselling related to child development and development problems
- Depression, phobias, anorexia, anxiety, personality disorders, panic attacks
- Adaptation difficulties at work, school or new place of residence, loneliness, separation
- Difficulty dealing with emotions, stress and everyday life
Psychological counselling and psychotherapy that I offer is intended for people who cannot cope with everyday life in every aspect of life. During a therapeutic session, having in mind patient wellbeing, psychologist shares their knowledge, gives great support, shows solutions and changes perception of problematic situations and events. As Albert Einstein said: “We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them”.
- Skype consultation (up to 50 min) - £50
- Individual therapy (90 min.) - £90
- Couples/ family consultation (50 min.) - £60
- Individual therapy (50 min.) - £55
- Couples/ family consultation (90 min.) - £90
- 4 individual consultations (50 min. each) - £200
- 4 consultations for a couple/family (50 min. each) - £220