The Voluson S6 ultrasound scan device is the latest work of Ge Healthcare engineers and physicians involved in the design process of the new S series (S - Signature Series) devices. The Voluson S6 uses the latest technologies with an advanced digital ultrasonic beam forming system and RAW DATA technology, which enable the recording of receiving data immediately after digitization, allowing the user to obtain the highest quality prenatal, obstetric and gynaecological imaging as well as thyroid, breast, vascular or cardiological and abdominal imaging.
We offer examinations with the use of this ultrasound model in both our surgeries, in London and in Coventry.
Voluson S6, thanks to the high-class 19-inch monitor used, has the function of harmonic imaging, colour Doppler, the unique HD flow function for visualization of free flows, 3D / 4D technology, STIC 3D imaging of the foetal heart, Crossbeam and CRI (Compound Resolution Imaging)
Features and functions of the scanner:
- High-class 19 ”TFT LCD monitor with adjustable position
- Adjustment of the height and angle of the desktop
- 3 image probe sockets and 1 parking socket
- Hard drive
- Internal patient database with data saved in RawData format
- USB ports for data export and peripheral connection
- CD / DVD drive for transferring data and images
- Excellent imaging quality in both 2D and 3D mode (RealTime 4D)
- Ergonomic design, rotary control panel, 19 "flat LCD monitor on a movable arm CrossXBeam CRI - Crossed ultrasound mode
- Advanced SRI
- Automatic optimization
- Sono NT