A modern, versatile, dynamic, Doppler ultrasound.
- Colour Doppler mode (C)
- Power Doppler mode (D)
- Pulse Doppler mode (PW) with HPRF
- M-mode/ Colour M-mode
Ultrasound use (applications and test packages):
- Foetal echocardiography
- Radiology (abdominal cavity, kidneys, thyroid, breast, testicles)
- Vascular tests
- Paediatrics (abdominal cavity, examination through an anterior fontanelle – ‘soft spot’)
Base unit specification:
- LINUX operating system (allows to connect printers, digital video printers, additional HDD, flash memory)
- High quality 15” medical screen
- 160GB HDD
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 active ports for imaging probes
The device contains many modern and innovative features improving imaging quality as well as facilitating and accelerating work, i.e.:
- 2D QuickScan™ - one-push automatic optimization of 2D Doppler imaging
- QuickScan™ - one-push automatic optimization of pulse Doppler (automatic scale and base line position adjustment)
- FSI™ (Full Spectrum Imaging™) – innovative technology that enables using a full spectrum at the same time (for several frequencies at once) which significantly improves image sharpness and resolution. Additional sharpening of deep or superficial areas provides more accurate analysis.
- T HI (Tissue Harmonic Imaging) – harmonic imaging of convex and cardiac probes
- PIHI (Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging) – harmonic imaging with inverted pulse of convex and cardiac probes which improves 2D imaging
- Trapezoid imaging on linear probes
- 3D ‘free hand’ software package - Versatile pre and post processing, extensive archive system (patient files, measurements based on stored data), SonoView Lite™ application to view, export and back up recorded data (pictures, measurements, patient records).
All articles posted on the website are the property of Poland Medical. Copying or distribution in whole or in part in any form or by any means without the administrator’s consent is prohibited, and will be treated as illegal infringement of copyrights.